Technologies & Tools:
Maven 2.3, Apache Tomcat 7.0, Git 1.7, Oracle JDK 1.7, Javadoc, Checkstyle, Selenium 2.20, Junit 4.
The customer is one of the leading Swedish IT companies specializing in developing secure credit analysis tools and solutions.
Normally, the users have to send to the bank the copies of their passport, utility bills, and other documents in order to verify their identity and solvency. The customer wanted to develop a solution that allows performing user’s solvency verification online in real-time mode by obtaining and analyzing his/her credit history.
In order to do that, the customer needed to develop a server-side solution that allows obtaining the following information from the users of a certain Internet bank:
- Transaction history as far back as two years
- Name, address, and social security number
- Telephone number
- Credit cards
- Other commitments within the bank
A team of OCSICO’s two senior Java developers and a project manager has been working on the system for 7 months. They have developed a complex solution with the following capabilities:
- Creation of a fast, scalable, reliable, user-friendly and maintainable credit management system
- Support of a large number of Internet banks from all over the world (Sweden, Finland, Germany, Poland, Denmark, Russia, etc.) including the ability to support various authorization processes
- Parsing of the data provided by Internet banks and conversion of this data into a unified format to enable the aggregating of the results received from different banks
- Completion of the automatic unit testing coverage
- Provision of well-written documentation to simplify product usage and support
The joint cohesive work of OCSICO’s team and the customer has resulted in successful development and deployment of a professionally designed credit analysis system.
Please submit a short project request, and our account managers will get back to you within 24 hours to discuss our future cooperation. Start Your Project with OCSICO