Project management is a strategic competence within an organization ensuring that needed skills, knowledge and techniques will be applied for the project’s successful and effective execution. It is a key factor that allows us to connect project results and your business goals.
In our project management processes we follow the fundamentals of PMBOK, which is accepted as a best practice within the project management discipline:
- Integration management helps us to properly coordinate various elements of a project. It involves activities in project plan development, execution, and overall project control;
- Cost, time and quality management processes are required to ensure that the project is completed within the approved budget, time and of due quality;
- Scope management defines the work that needs to be accomplished to deliver a product, service, or result with the specified features and functions;
- Communication management enables us to keep the customer informed about project status at any time;
- Risk management allows timely identification and management of risks to increase their positive and decrease their negative influences;
- Procurement management activities help to properly manage third-party tools and software needed for project completion;
- Human resources management aims to ensure a high level of team commitment and motivation.